Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my website where I hope to introduce and discuss various procedures that are already available in the Philippines and those which we hope to introduce. I am currently the Chairman of the Department of Radiology and Section Chief of Interventional Radiology in Makati Medical Center. I also do procedures in Asian Hospital, Medical City, and Cardinal Santos Medical Center.

I did my Clinical Fellowships in Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology at the Brigham and Women's Hospital / Children's Hospital of Harvard Medical School. I also did a Vascular and Interventional Radiology ( Interventional Oncology ) at MD Anderson Cancer Center. I also did an MRI fellowship and repeated my residency at the University Hospital at Stony Brook in Long Island, NY. I first did my Radiology residency at UP-PGH before all this.

Drop by for additional information

Ramon Santos-Ocampo, MD